SolarWorld Kit easy
Install a complete SolarWorld solar power system for your customers in the shortest possible time. With the SolarWorld Kit easy you receive all pitched roof system components pre-assembled on one pallet: high quality modules, optional inverter with integrated data logger and power management, mounting system, cables and accessories. As with every complete SolarWorld kit, complementary two-year kit insurance and the Sunpass are also included in selected countries. The well-designed packaging concept makes it easy to unload the pallet at the installation site. Order today – install tomorrow. The SolarWorld Kit easy is available in four sizes with 12, 16, 20 or 24 modules.
- Increased productivity for installer and specialist wholesaler thanks to simplified planning and logistics processes.
- Complete solution: The SolarWorld Kit easy contains all components required for constructing and operating a solar power system.
- Perfectly pre-engineered: The kit is entirely pre-engineered for pitched roof systems and is assembled according to current standards and norms. This saves time during preparation and installation.
- Clever packaging: The compact and high-quality packaging guarantees quick and safe delivery right to the customer’s construction site.
- Maximum protection and overview: Includes complementary two-year kit insurance and Sunpass – the comprehensive documentation of quality and performance only found at SolarWorld (only available in selected countries).
Please note that the availability and the features of the described products and offers are specific for each market.