The integrated energy management system
The Suntrol eManager is SolarWorld’s system for intelligent and intuitive home automation ‒ it can be controlled from within the home, via the Internet or using a smartphone when you’re on the go.
The Suntrol eManager enables the user to check how much electricity their solar power system is generating at any given time, as well as the current energy demand. The eManager hardware is installed inconspicuously in the house’s breaker box. The Suntrol eManager can be operated via an online portal using a computer, tablet PC or smartphone, or locally via an internal home network. This allows additional elements to be added at a later date and the eManager application section to be expanded with various apps.
Very clever: Connecting home appliances (such as hot-water heat pumps, infrared heating, clothes dryers, freezers etc.) to the Suntrol eManager allows electricity to be consumed directly from the roof as it is generated, thereby increasing the self-consumption of electricity. The result: Increased independence and lower electricity costs.
Advantages at a glance
- Integrated energy management system for your home
- Optimization of household energy consumption using your own solar power system
- Complete, coordinated system from SolarWorld – software and hardware from one source
- Clear display and analysis of all system parameters
- Compatibility with various smart home systems
- System can be expanded to include additional applications