Suntool was designed for architects, planners, fitters and wholesale traders. The software is suitable for performing calculations for systems of up to approx. 250 kilowatts-peak (kWp) in size. The current SolarWorld modules are included in the database for the calculation. It is not possible to edit the database.
- Uncomplicated system planning and yield calculation with professional planning software
- Quick and easy to use thanks to the user-friendly interface
- Straightforward document generation and management for preparing quotes
- Always up-to-date thanks to free Internet updates
- New: Optional planning of two different performance classes within one single solar system
How to register the software
When you purchase the software, you will receive a serial number.
To register your software, please send this serial number to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will then receive a licence key. Copy this licence key into the appropriate input field during the installation process in order to activate the software.
The latest version of Suntool can be downloaded here. The version must be registered within 4 weeks after installing.