Your performance documentation
SolarWorld quality is not only evident in their high-quality products, but also in the way entire projects are managed, from planning and installation to comprehensive documentation of all key data of your solar array.
When you buy a SolarWorld kit, the Sunpass folder included gives you comprehensive, individualised system documentation, helping you keep all background information on your solar array from a single source close to hand: the individual components and detailed construction plans, data sheets and warranty agreements and a separate section for all other correspondence. Now you can check your solar power system‘s performance data at any time!
- Comprehensive and clear collection of all important documents
- Available as a practical folder or PDF document
- Sustainably produced and assembled
- Free delivery with every order of a complete SolarWorld kit
- All important documents are clearly organized according to DIN IEC 62446
- System data compiled in advance to save time
Each Sunpass includes the following
- Concise documentation of the solar power system
- Customer letter
- Cover page with overview of essential system data
- Certificate from a specialist installer verifying a proper installation
- Individualized quality and performance documentation
- Data sheets
- Certification (including structural certificates)
- User information
- Guarantee agreements
- Frame and cable plans
- Forms (yield data)
- Solarworld kits special insurance certificate (free for two years, can be extended to five years upon request)
- Additional record for all correspondence pertaining to the solar power system
Please note that the availability and the features of the described products and offers are specific for each market.