Sunfix plus mounting system for pitched roof
The Sunfix plus mounting system is a versatile support structure for parallel installation of solar modules on pitched roofs. It is individually pre-fabricated as a complete set. This is based on the existing roof construction and the on-site static load requirements (orientation, snow and wind loads, etc.).
The Sunfix plus for flat roofs is a support structure for the elevated installation of PV modules. This means that it is possible to mount the PV modules in line with or towards the pitch of the roof. The roof pitch can be between 0° and 20°. It is possible to mount the modules at right angles to the roof pitch up to a pitch of 5° with reinforcing elements, and modules fixed at right angles even up to 20°.
The pre-assembled frames consisting of three aluminum angle profiles must be attached with bolts on-site. The mounting profiles are fitted in single or double layers under the flat roof frame. The structure depends on the orientation of the module and the roof construction.
Sunfix mounting system for
The Sunfix mounting system for ground-mounted installation is a multivariable and modular support structure to assemble the photovoltaic modules on the ground.
Through the support structures that can be individually adjusted in height, not only is it possible to handle different types of terrain but the module incline can also be flexibly adapted to the local conditions.
Go to Sunmodules
Features of the Sunfix plus mounting system
- Support profiles made of aluminum
- Fixing and connecting elements made of stainless steel or aluminum
- Certified statics according to Eurocode 1 in the SolarWorld kit
- Measurement of the system in accordance with currently valid snow and wind load standards (DIN 1055)
- Allowable wind speed - Sunfix plus mounting system for flat roofs: 90 mph*
- Allowable wind speed – Sunfix plus mounting system for pitched roofs: 100 mph*
- Fixing elements for almost all standard roof structures and coverings
* Subject to technical feasibility. SolarWorld Technical Planning will prepare an individual assessment for every application showing which components and/or ballast should be used.
Please note that the availability and the features of the described products and offers are specific for each market.