Profitable in every way
The all new Sunfix Bisun mounting system is revolutionizing solar power generation on flat roofs. The system was developed especially for bifacial solar modules. It ensures a high diffuse irradiation on the backside of the module through a high clearance of more than 30 cm between the modules and the surface of the roof. The ideal distance for maximum yields on flat roofs.
Easy to install
Sunfix Bisun consists of only five preassembled components (feet, ballast tray, cable clip). The ballasted setup makes module installation quick and easy.
Sunfix Bisun can be used on all common types of flat roofs like asphalt, gravel or membrane. It has an additional advantage when used on green roofs. The height of the system keeps any shading of the solar modules to a minimum and ensures high energy yields.
- High energy yields due to irradiation on the backside of the solar modules
- Easy installation thanks to pre-assembled components
- Rugged and durable components thanks to high-quality materials
- Ideal weight distribution due to large ballast trays
- Wind tunnel tested and certified
- Hardly any shading effects on green roofs
Please note that the availability and the features of the described products and offers are specific for each market.