- Suited for pitched roofs with a slope between 15 - 60 degrees
- Certified statics according to Eurocode 1 in the SolarWorld kit
- Low load on roof construction compared to conventional roof coverings
- TUV-certified safety with regard to the roof membrane thickness requirements
- Hard roof covering in conjunction with Sunmodule Plus according to DIN EN 13 501-5 and in conjunction with DIN V 4102-3
- Capable of bearing loads up to 8.5 kN/m2 thanks to special support profiles
- Allowable wind speed: 100 mph*
* Subject to technical feasibility. SolarWorld Technical Planning will prepare an individual assessment for every application.
- High stability due to its particular shape also applicable in areas with potentially heavy snow loads
- Easy installation of modules due to integrated module fasteners
- No additional aluminium sections needed
- Very good rear ventilation due to an improved stack efect behind the modules
- Short installation time due to the cleverly devised system
PDF files containing up-to-date product information are available in our download section.
Please note that the availability and the features of the described products and offers are specific for each market.