Clean energy has never looked so good
The SolarWorld Sundeck provides an elegant and tailored solution for integrating solar power systems on roofs. The solar modules are integrated seamlessly into the roof for a harmonious look.
The roof-integrated solution with aesthetic appeal
The Sundeck is the most stylish way to go solar. The solar modules are installed on the rooftop cover right up against the tiles, allowing them to be integrated perfectly into the design of the roof. Simply remove the old rooftop cover - on new buildings, you won’t even need a rooftop cover - install the SolarWorld Sundeck and solar modules, and start generating clean energy with a great-looking solar power plant.
The heavy duty version
Developed specifically for use in extreme conditions, the Sundeck 8500 can withstand snow loads of up to 8.5kN/m². The Sundeck 8500 is also available as a slate roof version.
- A solution that combines solar power with stylish design
- Suitable for both new rooftop covers and refurbishment projects
- Cost advantage through elimination of the present rooftop cover
- Delivery as a complete SolarWorld kit with perfectly matched components and excellent SolarWorld quality
- Perfectly suited for areas with high snow and wind loads
- TUV certification for maximum safety
- High yields thanks to the special construction and optimum rear ventilation
Please note that the availability and the features of the described products and offers are specific for each market.