With SolarWorld kits, you’ll receive special all-inclusive service. The kits contain all components required for constructing and operating a solar power system: SolarWorld quality modules, inverters, data loggers with power management, mounting systems, cables and accessories.
SolarWorld takes into consideration your customers’ individual requirements as well as the specific building and on-site conditions to assemble a customized system solution. SolarWorld kits are perfectly planned in advance and assembled according to the latest standards.
SolarWorld kits are insured for two years at no extra cost and delivered with a Sunpass – a comprehensive collection of quality and performance documents that is exclusive to SolarWorld.
Each kit includes the following components
- Solar modules: Sunmodule Plus poly, Sunmodule Plus mono black, Sunmodule Plus mono or Sunmodule Protect
- Inverters according to SolarWorld’s configuration (Sunplug eco or Kostal)
- A SolarWorld mounting systems adapted to your roof:
- for pitched roofs: Sunfix plus or the roof-integrated solution Sundeck
- for flat roofs: Sunfix plus or Sunfix aero 2.0
- for in roof solutions: Sundeck
- DC cable set: Suncable 1 x 4 mm² / 1 x 6 mm²
- System monitoring and visualization: Suntrol
- System documentation: Sunpass PDF and high-quality print version
- Free two-year insurance coverage with a term of either two or five years
- Optional: Suntrol LED / LCD display
- Optional: Battery storage system and consumption control
Please note that the availability and the features of the described products and offers are specific for each market.