With SolarWorld kits, you’ll receive special all-inclusive service. The kits contain all components required for constructing and operating a solar power system. They can be adapted to any environment and are perfectly matched to local roof or ground parameters. SolarWorld kits are perfectly planned in advance and assembled according to the latest standards. This saves time during the preparation and installation.
Each SolarWorld kit includes the following components
- Solar modules: Sunmodule Plus poly, Sunmodule Plus mono black, Sunmodule Plus mono or Sunmodule Protect
- Inverters according to SolarWorld's standard configuration: Kostal or SMA
- A SolarWorld mounting systems adapted to your roof:
- for pitched roofs: Sunfix plus or the roof-integrated solution Sundeck
- for flat roofs: Sunfix plus or Sunfix aero 2.0
- for in roof solutions: Sundeck
- DC cable set: Suncable 1 x 4 mm² / 1 x 6 mm²
- System monitoring and visualization: Suntrol
- System documentation: Sunpass PDF and high-quality print version
- Free two-year insurance coverage with a term of either two or five years
- Optional: Suntrol LED / LCD display
- Optional: Battery storage system and consumption control
We are in a position to offer the longest warranties because we produce the highest quality. Customers around the world rely on the SolarWorld brand. Anyone who chooses SolarWorld benefits from top-quality products supplied by a manufacturer who relies on a standardized quality system at all of its locations.
Please note that the availability and the features of the described products and offers are specific for each market.