With the SolarWorld Kit easy, you receive all pitched roof system components assembled on one pallet: high quality modules, the mounting system, cables and accessories, plus an optionally available inverter including integrated data logger and power management. The cleverly designed packaging makes it easy to handle the components at the construction site. The Kit easy also comes with the the Sunpass and the optional two-year free system insurance. The system is available in four sizes: 3 kWp, 4 kWp, 5 kWp and 6 kWp.
We offer the Kit easy in the following versions:
Kit easy – with the proven Sunmodule Plus poly
Kit easy mono black – with the aesthetic Sunmodule Plus mono black
Kit easy Protect – with the durable Sunmodule Protect
One system in 4 system sizes and 3 module versions – all-inclusive, simple and quickly mounted. and the
SolarWorld Kit easy product advantages
- Increased productivity for installer and specialist wholesaler thanks to simplified planning and logistics processes.
- Complete solution: The SolarWorld Kit easy contains all components required for constructing and operating a solar power system.
- Perfectly pre-engineered: The kit is entirely pre-engineered for pitched roof systems and is assembled according to current standards and norms. This saves time during preparation and installation.
- Clever packaging: The compact and high-quality packaging guarantees quick and safe delivery right to the customer’s construction site.
- Maximum protection and overview: Includes complementary two-year kit insurance and Sunpass – the comprehensive documentation of quality and performance only found at SolarWorld (only available in selected countries).
Please note that the availability and the features of the described products and offers are specific for each market.