SolarWorld Kit easy
Install a complete SolarWorld solar power system for your customers in the shortest possible time. With the SolarWorld Kit easy you receive all pitched roof system components pre-assembled on one pallet: high quality modules, optional inverter with integrated data logger and power management, mounting system, cables and accessories. As with every complete SolarWorld kit, complementary two-year kit insurance and the Sunpass are also included. The well-designed packaging concept makes it easy to unload the pallet at the installation site. Order today – install tomorrow. The SolarWorld Kit easy is available in three sizes with 16, 20 or 24 modules.
- Increased productivity for installer and specialist wholesaler thanks to simplified planning and logistics processes.
- Complete solution: The SolarWorld Kit easy contains all components required for constructing and operating a solar power system.
- Perfectly pre-engineered: The kit is entirely pre-engineered for pitched roof systems and is assembled according to current standards and norms. This saves time during preparation and installation.
- Clever packaging: The compact and high-quality packaging guarantees quick and safe delivery right to the customer’s construction site.
- Maximum protection and overview: Includes complementary two-year kit insurance and Sunpass – the comprehensive documentation of quality and performance only found at SolarWorld.