High-quality, reliable and high-performance
Top quality in 6" cell technology: The Sunmodule Plus and the Sunmodule Plus black, with homogenous black surface, are perfectly suited for use in a wide variety of applications. Whether for a pitched or flat roof, for ground-mounted installation or on the SunCarport – an extensive range of SolarWorld products is available for planning and design.
- Sunmodule Plus SW 240-255 poly
- Sunmodule Plus SW 260-275 mono black
- Sunmodule Plus SW 265-280 mono
- Sunmodule Plus SW 196 Vario poly more
Design and load capacity
The cells of the Sunmodules are situated behind a protective glazing made of hardened glass and are embedded in transparent EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate). The rear of the modules is sealed with a high-grade laminate.
The load capacity of the front of the unit of up to 5.4 kN/m2, which meets the IEC 61215 standard, confirms the suitability of the module to withstand large build-ups of snow and ice.
SolarWorld modules are certified to comply with globally recognized standards including IEC and UL. Our standards for the reliability, durability and service life of our products go beyond these standards and are subject to our own extensive testing. Working together with external institutes, all materials are tested prior to certification. Key components are regular performance tests in production, service life tests in our climate chambers, testing for ammonia resistance and corrosion tests in salt spray.
Your benefits at a glance:
- DLG and TUV-tested resistance against ammonia: ideally suited for use in agriculture
- SolarWorld solar modules are resistant to frost and hail and can therefore withstand any winter conditions
- Tested resistance to salt mist for use in coastal areas
- High level of stability, because the module frame and the enclosed glass are securely attached to one another.
- The wide frame and its flat surface, even where the glass and frame intersect, improve the self-cleaning capability of the Sunmodules and prevent performance losses caused by deposits of dirt or other contamination.
- The extra space between the cells and the module frame allows horizontal as well as vertical mounting.