Top quality for off-grid solar power systems
SolarWorld also has a wide range of modules available for off-grid solar power systems.
- Sunmodule SW 50 poly RMA
- Sunmodule SW 80 poly RNA
- Sunmodule SW 135 poly R6A
Design and load capacity
The cells of the Sunmodules are situated behind a protective glazing made of hardened glass and are embedded in transparent EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate). The rear of the modules is sealed with a high-grade laminate.
The module frame and the enclosed glass are securely attached to one another by universally applied silicon. This guarantees above-average module stability that prevents e.g. the frame from coming loose as a result of sliding snow.
The load capacity of the front of the unit of up to 5.4 kN/m2, which meets the IEC 61215 standard, confirms the suitability of the module to withstand large build-ups of snow and ice.
Advantages at a glance:
- Designed for battery systems
- The diodes of the off-grid modules can be replaced without special tools
- The module’s permanent and laminated type plate ensures that the nominal power can no longer be falsified
- The wide frame and its flat surface, even where the glass and frame intersect, improve the self-cleaning capability of the Sunmodules and prevent performance losses caused by deposits of dirt or other contamination.
- Holes in the hollow section prevent the build-up of condensation water and prevent damage to the frame due to the expansion of freezing ice.